In spite of ourselves and the attacks launched against us by the enemy, 2020 was an absolutely PHENOMENAL year for our family (meaning both my church and blood relation)!!!!
- God was merciful, gracious, and loving to us. We deserve far worse than we received and received far better than we deserved.
- He provided for our every need. He has blessed beyond our right to request.
- He tended to our every wound and heartbreak.
- He protected us from every enemy, foreign and domestic.
- Every hardship we faced, we learned from and grew to depend on His strength more.
- In spite of some deep losses, He has established His way and given us cause for celebration.
- In a time of division and nasty behavior all around us, He has strengthened us in numbers, in faith, in our love for one another and in our dependence upon Him.
I love Him more today than I ever have. I love His people more than I thought I ever could. I love the lost who need Jesus with greater fervor and determination.
My life will not be measured by the number of days I survived on this earth. My life will be tried by how I lived and leveraged the days He entrusted to me.
Leveraging who we are and what we’ve been given to reach our neighbors, our city and our world with the Gospel — so others may hear…AND live!
This is my testimony.